October 31, 2005

Virtuous (and slightly smug)

That's how I feel after having done my good deed for the day.

Not only did I buy a poppy from an octogenerian in Asda's this evening, but as he was shakily trying to pin it to my cardigan, I also let him get a good look down my top.

It's probably the first time he's seen bosoms since the end of the war (and probably gave him more of a fright than all of the trick or treaters in their hoodies who will knock at his door tonight demanding his pension.)

7 Comments:

At 9:35 pm, Blogger Urban Chick said...

bwahahahahahahaha (= my best hallowe'en laugh)

what a sweet-natured girl you are...

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Meegan said...

Ha ha! What a caring soul you are.

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger surly girl said...

pervert.

 
At 11:48 am, Blogger Kellycat said...

Me or him?

I was just being public-spirited.

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger Donna said...

Are you sure it wasn't Andy in disguise (my other half) - he'll do anything for a sneaky breast shot (euww - I made that sound rather more physical than I meant to) ...

Hello (btw) - I've been lurking for a bit (friend of SG's too)

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger Kellycat said...

Hello Donna - welcome.

I feel you should have your very own "extraordinary people" documentary on Channel 5 if your other half is an octogenarian.

From the pub crawl photos I've seen, he's weathered quite well.

 
At 5:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, lol, lol
That was fffuuuuuunnnyyyyyy!! Got here from somewhere else and glad I did. Urban Chick I think. Anyway, so now I add you to the "favorites". It's all I do all day I tell ya. Read these friggin blogs. I really liked this little tale. You have the kind of humor I like. I will be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home