April 14, 2006

The perfect girlfriend

No, not me. Duck.

The evidence:

1. Enjoys ironing.
2. Has an increasing number of items of pink clothing in his wardrobe, including what is known as "The Big Gay Shirt".
3. Uses moisturiser and even has his own bottle of fragrance free body lotion.
4. The only Madonna albums in the house are his.

Then last night:

5. "Ooh, white wine and chocolate go really well together don't they?"

If it wasn't for the sex I'd be worried. As it is, I'm wondering whether I might be able to persuade him to go with me to the new cheesy Antonio Banderas film after all...

9 Comments:

At 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's fun that you have another lady 'round the house to gossip with!

I think all men should iron. It's a manly hobby.

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger frangelita said...

There are real people who enjoy ironing? I thought that was a myth.
I'm trying to find a way of getting my man to come with me to the cheesy Antonio Banderas film. However bad the storyline/acting is, if there's dancin', I'm there.

 
At 2:57 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

oh hang on to him missy! you have the best of both worlds there :-)

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger Liz said...

Mr Weasel does all the laundry and the washing up, and appears to have started liking Judy Garland almost as much as I do. Having said all this, I'm not sure he knows what an iron is, still less how to use one. (He's in good company; I don't iron either.)

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger surly girl said...

life is too short for ironing. fact.

 
At 8:30 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

here! here! down with ironing.

 
At 6:47 pm, Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

cheesy is right about that film. See my blog for a blast of abuse about it (pimp, pimp)

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Betty said...

I wish my husband would learn to embrace ironing as an enjoyable pastime, or not watching Sky Sports Extra at every available opportunity. He won't be seen with a half pint glass in a pub because he thinks it's a threat to his masculinity.

Still, could be worse I suppose ...

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Urban Chick said...

sorry - he's blown his cover

it should be RED wine and chocolate

ALL non-gay men know that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home