May 02, 2006

We're gonna party like it's my birthday...


So yesterday was my birthday, which means I’m a bit older, but still five years younger than Surly, who btw, got me this incredibly appropriate birthday card (damn bloody WebMarshal). Cheers love.

So how did I spend my birthday? On a all day bender of cider and cheese and onion crisps? “Having it large” down the local nightclub, throwing shapes on the dance floor and then dropping my kebab on the ground at the taxi rank before flashing my knickers at everybody as I fall into the taxi? Spending my vouchers and birthday money on designer handbags I will never use?

No.

I spent the day at home doing nothing. Duck made me breakfast and lunch, before dutifully fulfilling his hunter-gatherer role by going to the local takeaway in the evening to bring back a authentic Chinese meal of rice, chips and curry sauce. I then had a long soak in the bath (followed by a shower to try to remove some of the bath oil) and then went to bed about 10pm.

It was a fabulous day.

4 Comments:

At 9:41 pm, Blogger surly girl said...

happy birthday to you....belatedly.

so you didn't for example, get drunk and then get out of your taxi in the niddle of mowhere because you didn't know where you lived, and then walk a mile in your sock feet because your boots were too high and pointy?

what sort of drunk are you?

yours, karen walker.

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger frangelita said...

That sounds like a wonderful day. Chinese, having hot man waiting on you - who needs kebab.

 
At 10:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kellycat is INDEED a failure of a drunk, but a lovely birthday celebrator.

I take the day off work on my birthday just on principle.

Happy day then.

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

oh, I'm sorry I missed it.
Happy Birthday you young whipper snapper!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home