December 08, 2005

Puppies: An update

I still can’t get used to my newly increased bosoms. I haven’t quite yet learnt how to steer them.

I’m aware that they are not monstrously huge, but I’ve just caught my reflection in a pane of glass while I was walking across the office, and for the first time, I am conscious that my jugs are not just bouncing, but also wobbling.

The dilemma I am now faced with is whether I become one of those people I despise by walking everywhere very slowly in order to minimise potential movement of said funbags, or do I continue to stride confidently ahead and let them go where they will?

Can I also mention how pleased I am about this, which is thoroughly well deserved in my opinion.

11 Comments:

At 1:50 pm, Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

now you are just boasting

bitter, with a B cup

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger Donna said...

I didn't realise that was why people walked slowly - I just thought they needed kicking. Carry on striding out I say - give people something to look at.

 
At 3:12 pm, Blogger Kellycat said...

GSE - not boasting, just seeking advise. Besides, you've got much skinnier legs than me.

Donna - wasn't implying that other people walk slowly to stop their baps jiggling. I just hate people that walk slowly in general.

 
At 3:32 pm, Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

hmm, not really. What I need is some form of tubing that pumps the flab from my thighs and arse directly into my bra cup

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

stride about confidently kc. :-)

I think GSE has just had a breakthrough idea in ways women can torture themselves!

 
At 5:35 pm, Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

the question is - should it use a one way valve or do we want to be able to reverse the pump for when we are out running for example?

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

running? You can't go running, you have no hinges!

 
At 5:40 pm, Blogger Kellycat said...

Definitely need the ability for reversing pump. For example, extra padding required if attempting ice-skating.

Also, larger norks means that buying a fitted shirt is an impossibility.

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger Whinger said...

Please continue striding so those of us behind you do not curse you under our collective breath.

Am still jealous, despite the description of difficulties.

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

tagging you - your ten favourite foods please, seeing as you now have three to feed

 
At 9:48 pm, Blogger Meegan said...

Keep walking at a swift pace, with your head held high.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home