March 04, 2008

Bye then.

For those who hadn't already guessed, this blog is now defunct. It has been for a long time really, but I felt as if I should make an official announcement.

The blog itself won't be going anywhere, mainly because I still lurk on other blogs and use the links at the side, but there won't be any new material posted.

I've just got engaged and while the planning of the wedding will surely provide reams of material, I don't want this to turn into a smug blog that's all about my wedding plans. I wouldn't want to read it so why should you.

I'm still a martyr to my hormones and I still have a ridiculous collection of handbags that I've never used, so no progress has been made.

For those who've visited and commented; cheers.

God bless all who sail in you.

Kellycat xx

1 Comments:

At 7:16 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

big hugs and best wishes on the wedding....even better wishes for a long and happy marriage.
I've enjoyed reading your posts over the years kellycat..


 

Post a Comment

<< Home