April 04, 2007

The Puppies are back.

Despite the fact that I had my Mirena removed five weeks ago, and therefore my hormones should be returning to a normal level, I am currently bursting out of the largest bra I can find in my quite impressive stash of various sized-bras. In other words, I can no longer be contained by a 34DD.

Only a fortnight ago I was celebrating the fact that I had deflated back to a sensible 34C. That was until Friday, when they started to inflate again for no other reason than that my hormones thought it would be "a laugh". I wore a 34D bra to work yesterday but was falling out of it by the time I got home. God knows what I am going to wear to work tomorrow if they don't deflate overnight. Especially now that I have changed jobs and am the only female in my department...

And Funbags they are not. I can't find a comfortable position to sleep in as they are so painful and tender and I can't bear the agony of not having a bra on while I'm vertical.

And no, I am not pregnant.

Bastard, bloody, fucking hormones.

5 Comments:

At 10:48 pm, Blogger LC said...

Pics, or it didn't happen.

 
At 7:29 am, Blogger Kellycat said...

LC - I didn't think we'd taken our relationship to that level yet. I'm not one of your dates...

Take it from me that I am not in a position to run away from pubs at the moment.

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

why did you have the Mirena out? I'd like to get rid of mine because I think it's causing depression but the doctor refuses to take it out.

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Kellycat said...

GSE - see my post from 29th Jan. How can your doctor refuse your request? - he can't force you to keep it. My consultant offered before I even had the chance to ask as it was obvious that I was suffering from too many side-effects.

 
At 7:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many runaway children, 15 year old girls who landed on the streets of Hollywood and elsewhere, ended up prostituting themselves.
This is a topic that nicely illustrates how god is preditory on children, for not only did they popularize the notion of casual sex back in the 60s they instructed Artificial Intelligence to desensitize young women. Now we have people prostituting themselves through college and even choosing to turn tricks in high school.
I suspect it ocurrs far more frequently then they will admit:::I suggest parents inquire about the status of their female children.
Sadly, far too often these parents also are corrupted, and they think their daughters are earning by corrupting these young men.
god is preditory on children::::
-Child molestation/sexual abuse (life was decent before)
-Halloween -Christmas -Easter -Candy -Sugary breakfast cereals -Soda
-Free sex 1960s, which continued until the intentional AIDS scare.
-Preditory cartoons.
-This tempation-based popular culture is targetted at the young people:::::It creates "open doors" which are designed to manufacture dysfunctions by conditioning them with peaked euphoria ("magic").

Homeless runaways go to Hollywood - gods making a statement/offering a clue about this industry.
The gods place no importance in these individuals. Only this Manifest Destinty society does.
And since there are multiples for each movie none of them are important.

Romans were used as monsters. They were terrorists who raped the region.
Like the Scandanavians.
Like the Pawnee.
Like the Japanese.
Like all the others whom I fail to list.

People today have much in common with the mideval Europeans who were victimized by the Scandanavians:::::
Between the celebrity culture and the gangster positioning that is Manifest Destiny we have OUR Vikings, violators who who raped, pillaged and plundered our society to the brink of the Apocalypse with their corruption and themes that encouraged social deterioration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home